Featured at Armit Lake:
- Boardwalk system that goes from the cabin to the main dock
- 14 foot aluminum boats with comfortable seats and 9.9 hp outboard motors
- Landing nets and minnow buckets supplied
- Stainless steel fish cleaning table
- Deck with gas grill
- Propane deep fryer for fish
- Electric solar lights
- Internet with satellite phone
Accommodates 4-6 Guests
Nestled in a beautiful bay with a sandy beach, Armit lake is connected to Hill Lake and has several dozen islands and numerous bays for excellent fishing. With water following north through several small streams, it exits through rapids on the western side of the lake. Armit features astonishing fishing for both walleye and northern pike.
Fully finished in locally harvested tongue and groove pine, you'll find this cabin has the rustic feeling of home.
The modern kitchen features a propane stove for all your cooking needs. While you're preparing dinner, relax with a cold drink on the open air deck after a great day of fishing, or on the comfy sofas by the wood stove on cooler days.
Like all the outpost cabins at Hidden Bay, Armit featuressatellite internet and phone service, hot and cold running water, toilet, shower and solar powered lights.
The utmost in convenience while providing a true wilderness experience!!